Canon de 105 mle 1913
Designed by the French Schneider arms manufacturer during the Great War, this gun was widely sold between the wars to many European Nations. After the fall of France the Germans used captured guns under the designation 10.5 cm K 331(f), with many being used to equip the Atlantic wall emplacements.
During WWII it was used by many nations including France, Romanian, Belgium, Greece, Italy, Germany, Poland, Soviet Union (with a longer barrel), Finland and Yugoslavia.
This model is supplied unassembled and unpainted.